filters
state:
city:
Show

I was told at 300$ i can witdraw but now it is a long story who ever is behind this i need de money els u will know dat der is power in de univers
liz

This is a scam I want my money I haven't got it I need your phone number to talk to someone what's up

serly

same here i sign up to make money online too with jobandpay...i make more more than 300 and than its says take a survey to prove that im a human...lol..well i click to take ...

Reply to reviews
I REGISTERED WITH JOBANDPAY.COM TO EARN SOME ONLINE MONEY. THE INFORMATION IN THE WEBSITE IS THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY WHEN I MAKE $300. NOW I GOT MORE THAN $300 BUT I CAN NOT WITHDRAW. THE ONLY SOURCE OF CONTACTING THE COMPANY IS VIA EMAIL. BUUT THE...
vato

This bull *** i canot get my money!!! Spend time doing this *** for nothing!!! Fk ***!!!!

kamran khan

gave me place num,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is my num 03153170970

Reply to reviews

Registration Review

Jobandpay
They want me to register in one of the link below and need a uk resident only, how about in the other country , im from the Philippines . only zipcode that we have not a postcode from uk

Jobandpay
Hello friend i had collect 500$ and i want to withdraw my money for that i had complete my servey than also they not giving my money i think i fake

1.5
I have tried withdrawling my money and they wont respond, im up to 525 and would like my money from them

Jobandpay
I have earn $1500 now how i can got money. Please help me about this...

Other Product Review

Jobandpay
which way i got my incom

Job Scam Review

Jobandpay
as much as i appreciate the job scam exposers do but i dont see the meaning of exposing without coming up with solution. You know how to expose but without punishing scammers. Secondly after exposing scams you recommend other scams to be good are you not scammers too? Give me a break, be serious. I am also a victim of jobandpay.com tell me where to report not just exposing without solution

Account Money Withdrawal Review

Jobandpay
I spent time, efforts and money in subscribing in order to login and complete so many survey but I still can't withdraw what am having in there $2200 what have I been working for then?

Fraudulent Activity Review

Jobandpay
I get done doing their retarded survey and I still couldn't request a payout. When I went to do another survey it said I a Ad blocker plus that I had to remove but I don't have any software like that. These guys are fraud.

Earnings Review

Jobandpay
i joined jonandpay to make some extra money and im not able to asess my earnings

Blocked Money Access Review

Jobandpay
I started my first year of college and I needed some money to pay for a laptop and i ran across jobandpay I signed up thinking i was going to make some money to get the laptop but when I reached the minimum wage limit I wasn't able to get the money now I have $335 and I can't have access to it I need a solution to this problem

Other Product Review

Jobandpay
I have 905 dollars that i can't withdraw. i tryed the survey still go no where.this is one big fake

Unreceivable Money Review

Jobandpay
I haven't receive my money yet its a *** scam

Employee Experience Review

Jobandpay
ihave worked in this companyyet icant get my rewards which amounts over 2000us dollars asin the survey which thy call approval method doesnt work..user name kana ka ***

Fraudulent Company Review

#520983
criminals so call jobandpay, ole tunder strike u all behind jobandpay

Jobandpay - Review about Withdrawal

I cant withdraw my 750$

Jobandpay - Review about Account Money Access

Jobandpay
My account have more than 700 US$. But I am not getting the money... Please solve this urgent.